Proctored ExamsSAT / ACT / Hybrid
SAT/ACT Proctored Exams
Are you a student who feels you have a pretty good handle on your SAT and/or ACT prep but you’re sure how to measure progress? Taking a proctored exam is the best way to see how far you have come and how much further you need to go before you reach that target score.
BD Prep offers full-length SAT and/or ACT exams for students to take in the comfort of their own home! We also offer hybrid exams (made up of SAT & ACT material) that can help a student identify if they should start preparing for the SAT or ACT.
- Full-length SAT, ACT, or Hybrid (mix of SAT & ACT)
- Bubble sheet
- Detailed instructions on how parents can proctor the exam
- Once completed, email BD Prep your bubble sheet and it will be graded and returned to you within 72 hours
- A write-up with insights on the types of questions the student is systematically missing, overview of strategies the student can implement when tackling these types of questions, and steps the student can take to hone their skills
- A 20-minute Zoom call to go over this write-up with the student
Not sure if you should take the SAT or ACT? BD Prep offers a hybrid test that can provide insight into which exam best suits the student!
SAT, ACT, or Hybrid: $75
Let Us Get to Know You!
Contact us via the link below to get started